We aim to process and ship “stock” orders within 2 to 3 business days of being placed.
Please note that during busy periods (such as holidays) orders may take longer to process than the time listed above. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Orders for made to order products will take up to 8 weeks to process as these need to cut, sewn and quality checked all before being packaged to ship to you. Each product will have its own listed wait time either in the product title (E.g. April dispatch) or in the product description. Please check the wait times prior to ordering.
All orders are sent via Australia Post.
Orders are sent with “authority to leave” which means Australia Post will leave it in a safe place if it’s safe to do so. If you would prefer your order to be taken to your nearest post office if you aren’t home please select “signature on delivery” at checkout. Australia post charges $2.95 extra for this service.
Regular postage will cost between $6.00 and $30.00 depending on the size and weight of the item you are ordering. This will be calculated at checkout. Regular postage will take on average between 4 and 10 business days, depending on your location and busy times. Rural areas may take longer.
Express postage will cost between $13.15 and $35 depending on the size and weight of the item(s) you are ordering. This will be offered as an option at checkout. Express postage will take on average between 1 and 2 business days, if you are located within the express post network. Delivery times will be affected by your location and busy times, particularly Easter and Christmas.
As at May 2021, Shipping is only available to New Zealand, US and Canada. Unfortunately, we will be unable to ship to the UK for the foreseeable future due to recent changes to importing to the UK.
International shipping costs between $18.00AUD and $80.00AUD and will depend on the size and weight of the item(s) you are ordering and your destination country. All orders are sent through Australia Post, International Air Mail. Delivery times will depend on whether you opt for regular post or express post but vary between 8 business days and 30 business days.
There are limited international flights due to Covid which means orders may take longer to arrive.
Customs and Duties
Please note, we cannot guarantee that you won’t be charged any customs or duties taxes. Customs and Duties are charged by the destination Country and are charged once the parcel arrives in the destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient. Zed Threadz and Zed Pet Apparel are not liable for any customs or duties. If you refuse to pay the customs fees and the order is returned to us, any fees incurred for the return of the parcel to us will be deducted from the refund of your order (please note, custom orders are not eligible for refund, only stock orders. If your stock order is returned to us you will not receive a refund for shipping. If you refuse to pay the customs fees and the order is destroyed by the destination county, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Shipping Terms and Conditions:
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered within estimated delivery times, we cannot guarantee your item(s) will be delivered within these time frames. In busy periods, shipping times may vary.
- We cannot be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our Australia Post or International Carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery times do not include weekdays or public holidays.
- International orders do not include customs or duties; you may be liable for these once your order reaches its destination country. We cannot advise of the possible customs or duties you may be responsible for as these are calculated by the destination country.
- Shipping/delivery time frames may be impacted by customs delays.
- You must ensure that you have provided the correct address for delivery. Once your order is processed; we are unable to change the shipping address. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that this is correct. If your address changes prior to a custom order being shipped, please contact us as soon as possible to update your shipping address. If you supply an incorrect delivery address and the parcel is delivered, you will not be entitled to a refund. If you supply an incorrect delivery address and your order is returned to us, you will be required to pay the costs of reshipment.